Hey folks!
Thanks already for the e-mails! (Well Fred, It's sad you don't want to participate in the Green Card project... but that's fine... Have you ever been to San Francisco?)
Today was another lazy day with all these plane crash thing all the time (by now I think a lot of you already heard about it). And I finally finished packing! I put all my ex-24-pound package of candie in a box (now it's probably like 18 pounds, or less - and that includes some tootsiepop leftovers).
And now something about Brazil that can creep some Americans out and make them never come to our country:
Yes, that's pringles. And, yes, it costs R$8.46 (R$ is our money, Real, that is like US$1.90 <-> R$1.00).
This price probably reduce a lot the number of American tourists coming to Brazil, opening a big lack in our economy. Maybe that's what make us an underdeveloped country, who knows?
This one on the top is... PANCAKE! Ok, we call it pancake (panqueca) but it's our version (it has grounded meat inside - we do not have Syrup). It's actually a wrong name for the french crap, I mean, crêpe.
I'll show some other Brazilian food later, like Brigadeiro (no, Brigadeiro is not a cowboy! But it's a nice try). But don't worry, this wont be a food blog.
By the way. THEY LOVED REESE'S CUP! That's terrible! I brought like 2 or 3 packages and they are almost gone! (actually, I hided what's left).
And we just finished the second peanut butter jar. One more to go.... (I got here less than a month ago!)
Does anyone have the homemade peanut butter recipe? I got once from Alyssa but I forgot...
Well, that's all folks! (oh, the Looney Toons say here "É isso aí pessoal!")
Yee-Haw!
Gabe.
By the way. THEY LOVED REESE'S CUP! That's terrible! I brought like 2 or 3 packages and they are almost gone! (actually, I hided what's left).
And we just finished the second peanut butter jar. One more to go.... (I got here less than a month ago!)
Does anyone have the homemade peanut butter recipe? I got once from Alyssa but I forgot...
Well, that's all folks! (oh, the Looney Toons say here "É isso aí pessoal!")
Yee-Haw!
Gabe.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário